UDS Login (UDS Log In) is an online service that provides secure access to University of Delhi System resources. This service enables students and faculty to access their online courses, library materials, university systems, and other resources from any computer or device with internet access.
Steps to Login:
1. Visit the UDS Login page at https://uds.du.ac.in/login“>https://uds.du.ac.in/login
2. Enter your UDS Login ID (DU Registration Number) and password in the provided fields
3. Click the “Login” button
1. What is my UDS Login ID?
Your UDS Login ID is your DU Registration Number.
2. What if I forget my password?
You can reset your password by visiting the UDS Login page and clicking the “Forgot Password” link.
3. How do I update my password?
You can update your password by visiting the UDS Login page and clicking the “Update Password” link.
4. How do I change my UDS Login ID?
You cannot change your UDS Login ID.
5. How do I get access to UDS resources?
To access UDS resources, you must first log in to the UDS Login page with your UDS Login ID and password.
• UDS Login page: https://uds.du.ac.in/login
• UDS Help Desk: https://www.du.ac.in/contactus/helpdesk