peoplesoft cognizant login
Peoplesoft Cognizant Login is the sign-in page for Cognizant employees and contractors to access their PeopleSoft applications. This page is used to access different PeopleSoft applications such as HR, Financials, and Supply Chain Management.
1. Go to the official login page of Cognizant’s PeopleSoft.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on the “Login” button.
1. How do I reset my password?
Answer: You can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
2. What should I do if I have forgotten my username?
Answer: Please contact your supervisor or the IT department to help you retrieve your username.
3. How can I access the PeopleSoft applications?
Answer: You can access the PeopleSoft applications by logging into the PeopleSoft Cognizant Login page.
4. What is the URL for the PeopleSoft Cognizant Login page?
Answer: The URL for the PeopleSoft Cognizant Login page is https://login.cognizant.com/psp/“>https://login.cognizant.com/psp/.
5. What is the difference between the PeopleSoft Cognizant Login page and the PeopleSoft Self-Service Login page?
Answer: The PeopleSoft Cognizant Login page is used by Cognizant employees and contractors to access their PeopleSoft applications while the PeopleSoft Self-Service Login page is used by customers to access their customer accounts.
1. PeopleSoft Cognizant Login page: https://login.cognizant.com/psp/
2. PeopleSoft Self-Service Login page: https://selfservice.cognizant.com/psp/SS/