palcs parent login
Palcs Parent Login is a secure website for parents of students enrolled in the Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School (PALCS). Through the website, parents are able to access the PALCS Student Information System (SIS) to view their student’s grades, attendance records, and other educational information.
1. Go to the PALCS Parent Login page at https://palcs.powerschool.com“>https://palcs.powerschool.com
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Select the “Login” button.
1. What if I forgot my username or password?
Answer: You can use the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” links on the login page to reset them.
2. What if my student’s information isn’t showing up in the SIS?
Answer: Contact the PALCS front office at (610) 940-5656 to ensure that your student is correctly enrolled.
3. How do I update my contact information?
Answer: Log in to the SIS, select “My Account” from the main menu, then select “Update My Information” to enter your updated information.
4. How do I change my username or password?
Answer: Log in to the SIS, select “My Account” from the main menu, then select “Change Username or Password” to enter your updated username/password.
5. How do I view my student’s grades?
Answer: Log in to the SIS, select “Grades” from the main menu, then select your student’s name to view their grades.
• Parent Login Page: https://palcs.powerschool.com
• Parent SIS User Guide: http://www.palcs.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Parent-User-Guide.pdf