openvas default login
OpenVAS Default Login is a feature of the OpenVAS framework that allows users to access the OpenVAS Management Protocol (OMP) interface with an administrator user and password. The default user is “admin” and the default password is “admin”.
1. Install and configure OpenVAS.
2. Connect to the OpenVAS server using an SSH client.
3. Enter the default “admin” username and “admin” password.
4. Access the OMP interface.
1. What is the default username and password for OpenVAS?
The default username is “admin” and the default password is “admin”.
2. How do I connect to the OpenVAS server using SSH?
You can use any SSH client to connect to the OpenVAS server.
3. How do I access the OMP interface?
Once you have logged in with the default username and password, you can access the OMP interface by entering the command “omp -h”.
4. What is the OpenVAS Management Protocol (OMP)?
The OpenVAS Management Protocol (OMP) is the primary protocol used for managing OpenVAS scans.
5. How do I configure OpenVAS?
You can configure OpenVAS by editing the configuration file located at /etc/openvas/openvas.conf.