MyCMU Login is a single sign-on portal for Carnegie Mellon University students, faculty, and staff. It provides access to University-subscribed applications and resources, such as Canvas, Email, Box, and Drund.
1. Visit cmu.edu/mycmu and click the “Login” button.
2. Enter your Andrew ID and password.
3. Click “Login”.
1. What happens if I forget my Andrew ID or password?
Answer: If you forget your Andrew ID or password, you can reset them at https://www.cmu.edu/computing/accounts/password/reset.html“>https://www.cmu.edu/computing/accounts/password/reset.html
2. How do I access myCMU?
Answer: You can access myCMU by visiting cmu.edu/mycmu and log in with your Andrew ID and password.
3. What services and applications can I access with myCMU?
Answer: With myCMU, you can access University-subscribed applications and resources, such as Canvas, Email, Box, and Drund.
4. Where can I find more information about myCMU?
Answer: For more information about myCMU, please visit https://www.cmu.edu/computing/mycmu/
5. What should I do if I am having difficulty logging in?
Answer: If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412-268-HELP (4357).
• myCMU Login: https://cmu.edu/mycmu
• Resetting Andrew ID or Password: https://www.cmu.edu/computing/accounts/password/reset.html
• Technology Help Desk: https://www.cmu.edu/computing/help/