lds org lcr login
LDS.org LCR Login (also known as Leader and Clerk Resources) is an online resource from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) for Church leaders and clerks. It provides access to tools, resources and information necessary to help them successfully fill their calling.
1. Visit lds.org/lcr
2. Enter your LDS Account user name and password
3. Select the “Sign in” button
1. How do I find my LDS Account user name?
Your LDS Account user name is the email address that you used to create your LDS Account.
2. How do I reset my password?
Visit lds.org/reset and follow the instructions to reset your password.
3. What do I do if I am inactive in the Church?
If you are inactive in the Church, you will need to contact your local Church leader to have your access restored.
4. How do I access the Leader and Clerk Resources website?
Visit lds.org/lcr and sign in using your LDS Account user name and password.
5. What is the difference between Leader and Clerk Resources and LDS.org?
Leader and Clerk Resources provides access to tools, resources and information necessary to help Church leaders and clerks successfully fill their calling. LDS.org is the official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and provides general information about the Church, its doctrines and other resources.
1. LDS Account: https://ldsaccount.lds.org/
2. Leader and Clerk Resources: https://www.lds.org/lcr