Korus Login is an online platform that allows students, staff, and faculty to access university resources. It is a secure, web-based system that provides single sign-on access to university applications, such as Blackboard, email, and library resources.
1. Go to the university website and click on the “Korus Login” link.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click “Sign In”.
4. You will be redirected to the Korus Login page.
5. Enter your username and password again.
6. Click “Sign In”.
7. You will be redirected to the university’s home page.
Q1: How do I reset my password?
A1: You can reset your password by going to the university website and clicking on “Reset Password”.
Q2: What if I can’t remember my username?
A2: You can find your username by going to the university website and clicking on “Forgot Username”.
Q3: What if I have multiple accounts?
A3: You can access all of your accounts by signing in with the same username and password.
Q4: What if I need help with Korus Login?
A4: If you need help with Korus Login, please contact the university IT Help Desk.
Q5: What is the difference between Korus Login and University Single Sign-On?
A5: Korus Login is a web-based platform that allows you to access university resources, while University Single Sign-On is a system that allows you to access university applications.
• Korus Login: https://login.korus.edu/
• University IT Help Desk: https://support.korus.edu/