Gatormail Login is the user authentication system for the University of Florida’s email and calendar service, powered by Google.
1. Visit https://www.google.com/a/ufl.edu/“>https://www.google.com/a/ufl.edu/
2. Enter your UFID@ufl.edu in the Username field
3. Enter your GatorLink Password in the Password field
4. Click Sign In
1. What is my UFID@ufl.edu?
Your UFID@ufl.edu is your UFID followed by “@ufl.edu”.
2. How do I reset my GatorLink Password?
Visit https://password.it.ufl.edu/“>https://password.it.ufl.edu/ and click “Forgotten GatorLink Password” to reset your password using your UFID and UFL security questions.
3. How can I find out how much space I have in my Gmail?
Once you are logged in to your Gmail account, click the gear icon in the top right, select Settings, and then select the tab labeled “Accounts and Import”. The amount of space left in your account will be displayed.
4. What should I do if I am unable to log in to my account?
If you are having difficulty logging in to your account, contact the UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
5. How do I change my Gmail password?
Once you are logged in to your Gmail account, click the gear icon in the top right, select Settings, and then select the tab labeled “Accounts and Import”. Scroll down to the section labeled “Change password”.