bufsd email login
Bufsd email login is the process of logging into the Buffalo Public Schools (BPS) email system. This system is used to access emails and other resources within the school district. In order to login, users must have a valid BPS account.
1. Go to the BPS website (https://www.buffaloschools.org)
2. Click on the “BPS Email Login” link.
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Click the “Log In” button.
Q: What is my username?
A: Your username is your BPS email address (e.g. email@example.com).
Q: What if I forget my password?
A: You can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Password?” link on the BPS Email Login page.
Q: How do I access my email on a mobile device?
A: You can access your email on a mobile device using the Outlook app.
Q: How do I access shared resources?
A: You can access shared resources by clicking the “Shared Resources” link on the BPS Email Login page.
Q: What if I am having trouble logging in?
A: If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the BPS Help Desk at 716-816-7000.
1. BPS Email Login: https://www.buffaloschools.org/email
2. Outlook App: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/