barnes and noble college employee login
Barnes and Noble College Employee Login is an online portal that allows employees of Barnes and Noble College to access their employment information and manage their accounts. It allows employees to review their pay stubs, manage their personal information, and access their benefits.
1. Go to the Barnes and Noble College Employee Login page (https://bsn.bncollege.com/“>https://bsn.bncollege.com/).
2. Enter your Barnes and Noble College username and password in the provided fields.
3. Click “Login” to access your account.
1. How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the login page. You will need to enter your username and answer your security questions in order to reset your password.
2. Where can I find my pay stubs?
Your pay stubs can be found by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Pay” section.
3. How do I update my personal information?
You can update your personal information by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Profile” section.
4. How do I access my benefits?
You can access your benefits by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Benefits” section.
5. Who do I contact if I have other questions or need assistance?
If you have any other questions or need assistance, you can contact the Barnes and Noble College Employee Service Center at 1-888-BNC-COLLEGE (1-888-262-2653).
• Barnes and Noble College Employee Login page: https://bsn.bncollege.com/
• Barnes and Noble College Employee Service Center: https://www.bncollege.com/employee-service-center